There are several cider and brewery tours available on the Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria, Australia. Some popular options include:
- The Bellarine Brewery Trail: This self-guided tour takes visitors to five different breweries on the Bellarine, where they can sample a variety of locally-made beers and ciders.
- The Little Creatures Brewery Tour: This tour takes visitors on a behind-the-scenes look at the brewing process at Little Creatures, a well-known brewery on the Bellarine.
- Prickly Moses Handcrafted Beer: This brewery offers tours of their facility on the Bellarine, where visitors can learn about the brewing process and sample their wide range of beers and ciders.
- Flying Brick Cider Co: You can take a tour of this cidery which is located in Wallington, Victoria, Australia. They offer tastings and tours of the facility.
It’s always a good idea to check the tour availability with the specific brewery or cidery before planning a trip, as some may have limited tour times or are closed for certain days of the week.
Let Us Organise a Cider & Brewery Tour to the Bellarine Peninsula
Organizing a cider and brewery tour on the Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria, Australia can be a fun and unique experience for you and your group. Here are a few steps to help you plan your tour:
- Determine your group size and budget: This will help you decide how many breweries or cideries to visit and what type of transportation will be needed.
- Research the different breweries and cideries: Look for the ones that are located on the Bellarine Peninsula, read about their products and check for tour availability and pricing.
- Create a schedule: Based on your research, decide on the specific breweries and cideries you want to visit and the order in which you will visit them.
- Make reservations: Contact the breweries and cideries and make reservations for your group’s tours.
- Arrange transportation: If needed, arrange for transportation for your group to and from the breweries and cideries.
- Coordinate with the group: Make sure everyone in your group is aware of the schedule and any necessary details, such as dress code or ID requirements.
- Have fun: Enjoy your tour and the delicious ciders and beers on the Bellarine Peninsula
Or let us do the finer details of putting the itinerary together and you can concentrate on getting your friends, family or colleagues together. We deal with transportation, including pick-up and drop-off, extra cost may apply if you wish you have more than one pick-up locations. We pay the wineries, and venues directly so you all you have to worry about is having a great time with your company.
Ask us about a pricing structure based on your requirements such as; where to have lunch and a number of venues to explore.